Dr. Israel Eckman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Israel Eckman?

anthony meule

Posted on November 6th, 2017

first time a vist to a dermatologist. was a very nice experience.Dr.Eckman made me feel comfortable and at ease.He was very thorough with his exam and he answered all the questions that I had he did not rush me and was very patient with me.I would definitly recommend to anyone in need of a dermatologist

Posted on December 7th, 2016

I had my first visit yesterday. The receptionist was very pleasant and helpful. I did not have to wait very long and Dr. Eckman saw me pretty close to my appointment time. He seemed very knowledgeable and treated my issue in the way I expected/hoped. He answered all my questions and explained the condition to my understanding. He performed a small surgical procedure with no pain. He performed a full examination since I hadn't had one in quite a while and discovered two issues which he suggested preventive measures. I was not rushed and he took his time to insure the procedure went perfectly. That instils confidence in his work ethic and capabilities. I am very happy with my visit and would recommend him for his quality service.

Great dermatologist

Posted on October 14th, 2016

I had my follow up appointment with Dr. Eckman today for a fingernail issue that 3 other dermatologists that I have gone to in the past were not able to treat. Dr. Eckman was very thorough during the initial consultation and had prescribed me medication for my fingernail. My fingernail is looking much better since applying the medication. I wish I had found Dr. Eckman sooner. During my initial consultation, he also noticed a possible sun spot behind my ear that he was concerned about so he took a culture of it along with my fingernail which both came back negative. The staff at Dr. Eckman's office are friendly. I had no wait time during my two visits so far. I did not feel rushed out of the doctor's office but rather Dr. Eckman listens to your issues and welcomes any concerns you may have. I highly recommend Dr. Eckman of Long Island Dermatology.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Not the friendlyist of doctors. Straight to the point which is fine. Problem was he did not explain all the side effects of the medication that could of had serious problems with my pregnancy. Although I was not pregnant at the time I saw him, as a married women (or just a woman in general) who could have gotten pregnant at anytime during his treatment, I did and was not told that the medication I was on could cause birth defects. When I casually noted that I was pregnant during the next follow up appointment, he then informed me that pregnant women should not be on this acne medication. He knew I had another child at home and asked how old he was and I replied that he was one. The doctor then looked down at his notes and raised an eyebrow and said under is breath wow as if to imply that I was having my children too closely together. So rude. I did not have any problems with him before. Like I said, he is very straight to the point, which is fine. But because of this incident I will not see him again.

Great service

Posted on July 12th, 2015

I have been followed by Dr. Eckman for the last seven years. As a young adult I had a number of concerns regarding my skin and needed education regarding skin care. From the first visit I was impressed by the staff and minimal wait time. Dr. Eckman is very patient with explaining information, reviewing medical history and providing several options that best meet the patients needs. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional, skilled dermatologist.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Eckman's for a few years now, The Patient First in White Marsh had recommended him to me and I am ever so thankful. I have almost always been able to get an appt. the same day or the following day. He and his staff are very pleasant and the office runs like clockwork. As someone who has had to regularly see a Dermatologist over the last 10 years and has been to quite a few Dermatologists in the Baltimore area due to insurance coverage - I must also comment on how clean the exam rooms are, they are immaculate. The office runs so smoothly there that it makes me wonder what other Dr. offices are doing wrong. As I said before the office runs like clockwork and it is like that every time I have ever been there. I highly recommend Dr. Israel Eckman to anyone that is in need of a Dermatologist in the Baltimore/Towson area. Thanks, Barbara (Parkville)

Very Happy

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I was not having success with other dermatologist - they all just seemed to say OK here's a cream/ topical and good luck! So a friend referred me to Dr. Eckman. When I called I literally got an appointment the next day! Amazing. When I met with him, he looked at my skin and same day sent me right over to Lonnie. Apparently I have Milias. Which no other doctor even mentioned! And they cannot be removed with out procedure. He sent me over to get started on the procedure THAT day! I am so relieved to know my problem is figured out - AND he took action right away to make sure i get this cleared up quickly. Just relieved and thankful. He is awesome.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

The doctor didn't order the prescription, and told me to come back for another appointment

Very thorough Dermatologist

Posted on September 14th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Eckman for years, and he is very thorough. He looks at all of my moles and freckles and excises all that look suspicious. He has caught precancerous cells several times over the years. I have complete trust in his abilities.

Senior Supervisory Nurse

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

Dr. Eckman was thoughtful and well informed about my care. His staff were courteous and friendly. Dr. Eckman was able to provide me with great care and I am glad that I made the decision to choose him as my provider.

A Review of Dr. Eckman

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Thanks Dr Eckman for spotting three instances of Basel cell over the past ten years. Gives me a thorough scanning and explains what the various lumps are. Will continue to use and recommend.