Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Israel A Hartman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Israel A Hartman has the following 21 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Cushing Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
Dr. Israel A Hartman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Israel A Hartman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
I was sent to Dr. Hartman after having cancer and a nodule on my thyroid. Dr. Hartman asked me who my primary doctor was and I did not have one. Dr. Hartman took me in as my primary doctor to my good fortune. I read in a prior review from a patient who stated, Dr. Hartman blamed them for their diabetes II diagnosis. My question to that patient is who else is to blame? Dr. Hartman put the blame where it belonged. Denial about blame is part of the problem. The patient gave Dr. Hartman a bad review. I think the bad review should have gone to the patient. Dr. Hartman is a great doctor; however, his staff could use improvement.
The Doctor seems to be OK. But the front desk is the most terrible person. Unprofessional. Very terrible in making appointment. My first appointment was cancel, they were not even call to tell the patient. Second appointment, the day was cancel and they did not bother to call to tell me. I call to confirm appointment a day ahead, the front desk told me I am kidding.. she told me that I have no appointment. But I have their hand written appointment on my hand here. Terrible. Terrible!!!.
Dr. Hartman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America
Graduated in 1989
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Israel A Hartman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIsrael A Hartman Md Pa, 501 Rita Ln Ste 113, Arlington, TX
Dr. Israel A Hartman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.