Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Israel Villanueva Jr
Dr. Israel Villanueva Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Oxnard, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Villanueva is affiliated with Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div, St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and St. John's Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Israel Villanueva Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Israel Villanueva Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.