Dr. Israel Wiznitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Israel Wiznitzer?

Outstanding Physician

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Dr. Wiznitzer saved my life. He is a gifted and caring doctor.

Thank you Dr. Wiz!!!

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Four years ago dx with breast cancer stage 2 and absolutely terrified-lucky enough to get Dr.Wiznitzer as my oncologist.He said "You have to do everything I tell you and you'll be OK,I'm pretty sure".Well,I'm OK. Everytime I travel or just enjoy my family, I thank Dr. Wiz who dragged me kicking and screaming thru chemo(which he assured me I "sailed through" and radiation.Unbelievably I was on Broward Health so he didn't really profit financially from this.Smartest man I ever met,his IQ is stratospheric- and very knowledgeable about Chicago politics too! Have a great life, Dr Wiz!

Posted on December 11th, 2011

Dr. Israel Wiznitzer was the greatest when it came to making sure I was receiving the best treatment available. Calling other physicians and researching for the latest treatment to assure that he was giving me his BEST. Thanks you for such GREAT Care.

Fantastic, caring doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Dr. Wiz saved my life. After being diagnosed with stage 4 endometrial and abdominal cancer, I am not only alive but thriving. He and his staff are a gift like no other.

Saved the quality of my life and probably my life itself...

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Saw Dr. Wiz with Stage 4 neck cancer. Initial opinion was to remove esophogus and laranx and pull stomach to throat.I placed myself in his hands. After 285 hours of chemo in 7 weeks their was no longer any tumor or sign of it and very little negative physical effects.The ensuing radiation provided those.Dr. Wiz is not only a Wizard, IMO, but a methodical, brilliant doctor that cares for his patients. While in the chemo ward for 2 five day sessions, I learned that he was much respected and revered by the staff.

Gr

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Wiz saved my life with his intelligent quick and accurate diagnosis and treatment of my particular type of cancer. He spent as much time as needed to explain everything at my office visits. He is the BEST.

Travesty

Posted on March 31st, 2011

We came to him with my father in his office. He seemed more concerned with who brought the chocolate chip cookies and how my ailing father would bias his positive cancer treatment results. He called another insensitive guy who randomly shoved his finger up my father's behind. He said to old Israel, "bad karma here." Not once talking to my father. When my Dad died, and the hospice nurse called him to report his death, he laughed. She told me he laughed because my father had not been on his research protocol long enough to matter. Way to go Izzy. Enjoy those cookies.

Posted on May 12th, 2008

Dr. Wiz is one of the most smartest, kindest, caring, physicans we have ever met. He saved my husband's life for which we are eternally grateful. We consider him not only a good physician, but a good friend too.

Posted on June 26th, 2017