Dr. Issac X Grinberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Issac X Grinberg?

I was terribly dissappointed by Dr. Grinberg. He actually texted on his phone two times during my appt!! I even said something to him to get him to stop texting. He seemed disinterested in my symptoms. He repeatedly asked me why I had come to see him even though my family dr. had written a letter about my condition. Dr. Grinberg also asked my daughter and I where we lived and told us where he lives - sharing the street names, city, etc.where he lives.

He's a lifesaver!

Dr. Grinberg has been my cardiologist for several years now. HE LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE THREE TIMES! The first two times I needed stents and the third time I had a quadruple bypass. I trust this man implicitly. His demeanor is gentle yet firm. He genuinely cares. I'm no softee but I've grown to love this guy. So has my wife, Sheila. In fact, I believe that Issac, God, and I have a pact to keep me going. Don't hesitate even a little bit going to see him.