Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isaac Thompson
Dr. Isaac Thompson, MD, MBBS, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Delray Medical Center and Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Isaac Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Thompson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
JFK Medical Center
Delray Medical Center
Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Bethesda Memorial Hospital
J F K Medical Center
28 Years Experience
University Of Ghana
Graduated in 1985
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Isaac Thompson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIsaac K A Thompson MD PA, 6200 W Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL
Dr. Isaac Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.