Dr. Issam Al Turk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Issam Al Turk?

Great Walk In Visits

Posted on June 14th, 2013

I am a generally healthy person but several times when I had the flu bug and such, I was able to call ahead and get in the same day. He gave excuses for work too. He just recently put me on a reasonable diet. My first visit with him was around 2006, when I just walked in and waited until he could see me.

Had a horrible appointment

Posted on May 18th, 2013

I honestly did NOT like seeing this man. I found him to be very pushy and rude! He made a comment about me being a young mother, how I am crazy for being 20 with a second child on the way, and how they're probably from different men..the assumption couldn't be more wrong! I am happily engaged to the same man and both my children were planned, not "accidents" as he put it. I honestly will NEVER go to him again, and I don't recommend anyone else see him either!

Posted on October 6th, 2015