Dr. Issam A Daya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Issam A Daya?

Best OB/GYN you'll find

Wonderful Doctor -- Calm Bedside Manner

Dr. Daya is a wonderful doctor. He is very calm and never makes me feel rushed.

Patient

Best GYN ever. Very gentle exam!

Dr.days very nice. Don't care for one of his help, don't appreciated her telling me what I should do when I know. And her attitude about its "only" crap, didn't care for. But nothing towards days

Dr Daya is a caring, amazing doctor. He delivered my first daughter and is currently caring for me with my second child. He is super knowledgable and always takes the time to listen. I had a very difficult first pregnancy that was plaqued with chronic migraines, hypermeisis gravium, and preterm labor. He was there every step of the way to guide and comfort me. My labor and delivery was great and he has the best beside manners. I remember when my daughter was actually born I prayed out loud and said thank you God and I heard him say yes thank you God and amen. I know I was a needy patient but he never made me feel as though I was a burden and encouraged me along the way. I've also had him perform diagnostic and treatment laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis. I was in his office in sereve pain (after a month of looking for a pattern) on a Wednesday and in surgery on Friday. Everything ran smoothly and I can say I TRUST him fully. Now pregnant with me second baby he is exceeding my expectations just like he always has! If you need an OB/GYN and want the best possible care then you must go see him!!

Outstanding Doctor

De Issam is the best obstetric i ever met, he's so quite and patient and listens to your concerns patiently. I had a very good experience delivering my baby with him in GBMC hospital I would like to thank him a lot for his making my pregnancy and selivery experience that easy and comfort

Dr. Daya is a good doctor. His receptionist/ office manager in bel air on the other hand is not too friendly. I have never felt more disrespected and belittled by someone. Good luck trying to reschedule an appointment.

My first few appointments with Dr. Daya went very well: he is obviously very knowledgable and I am very confident in his medical decisions. However, after the first appointment (which was a 15 min. wait) every appointment until 38 weeks had a very long wait. I have to wait 35-45 minutes in the waiting room, then 15-20 minutes in the exam room, only for Dr. Daya to rush the exam (he has never been in the room for more than five minutes). It's very frustrating when your doctor doesn't respect your time, and then makes you feel like you're the one wasting theirs.

The Best

Dr. Daya is a very kind, honest man. Excellent doctor. Highly recommended.

Excellent OB/GYN

Great Ob-Gyn, Dr. Daya has delivered 4 out of 5 of my children. Small practice so he is able to give you his full attention. Makes you feel welcomed t ...

Dr. Daya is caring and one of a kind. Not many doctors will give you the exact information you are looking for but Dr. Daya will. I always enjoy talking to him and he is not only a wonderful doctor but an amazing person.

Highly Recommend!

I have been going to Dr. Daya for 14 years and he delivered both of my children. He is a wonderful doctor, easy to talk to and not pushy like a lot of doctors. He never rushes always takes his time to fully answer any questions or concerns you may have. Even with him being an OB I have never had to wait more than 20 mins to see him. With the birth of my youngest daugther he was called in to deliver while he was out to dinner and was at the hospital by my side within 20 mins. Love him!

Dr. Issam A Daya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.