Dr. Ivan Brodsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ivan Brodsky?

Excellent experience

Posted on December 11th, 2017

Dr Brodsky is what I think a doctor should be. Very considerate Took time with me. Appearance is nothing but professional. One of my favorite doctors.

Dr. Ivan Brodsky

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. Brodsky, with a few others, saved my life. I had a hemorrhagic stroke and Dr. Brodsky led the team that handled my case. I had surgery, but he did not do the surgery. I had no problems with him--he was a perfect gentleman. He was a kindly doctor, and I appreciated how he handled my situation. I could tell that I was one of many patients he had to oversee, and the time he spent on me was brief, but I never felt neglected. His bedside manner was just fine, and I could tell that he really cared about my recovery. Once, when my problems were getting worse, I could tell he was genuinely disappointed at the bad news. As a very sick patient at the time, I can tell you it meant a lot to see that he cared. I've got nothing but good things to say about Dr. Brodsky.

DO NOT SEE HIM

Posted on October 25th, 2011

This is the rudest doctor we have ever dealt with. We were warned of him from other patients on the floor and he actually had my mother in tears. My father was in for a massive stroke and he spent 7 minutes in the "family meeting" and never more than 2-3 minutes/visit with my dad at a time. Many times just glanced and moved on to his next "check up." He has many other great doctors working underneath him I would strongly consider looking at. A family friend works at the Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology and said this feedback is very consistent, as well as the hospital staff where he works. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE GOING TO HIM if you want any attention at all.

Posted on February 24th, 2016