Dr. Ivan Cheng Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ivan Cheng?

Worse Doctor you can go

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I DONT THINK HE IS QUALIFIED TO PERFORM BACK SURGERIES . HE DID NOT LEARN THE BASICS OF THESE COMPLEX SURGERIES BUT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME AND SUFFER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE GO WITH IVAN.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

most outstanding doctor!!!

Dr. Cheng Made Me Believe!

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Before I met Dr. Cheng and his team I was already told that I would have to live in pain with limited mobility for the rest of my life. On the first visit Dr. Cheng and his team told me they would be able to help me with my mobility and relieve the constant pain so I could function. After one week in the hospital i was released and was able to take my kids to the Park that afternoon. Although I needed to take time to heal I was amazed I could do that. At the time of the surgery I weighed about 215 lb. today I weigh 185 lb. because I run 3 - 5 miles 4-5 times a week and Coach my sons Basketball Team. My nerve pain is slowly going away as I get stronger but I have no issues with my back. In the past I would walk bent over for 7-10 days once a month, immediately after the surgery I never walked bent over at the waist again!

Really

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I went to Dr. Cheng from New Mexico thinking that if he could not help I would at least get another referral. After having an xray of my neck, Doctor Cheng came in to tell me he could not see anything that would cause the pain I was having. His PA did say she saw a possilbe issue with my shoulder. Dr. Cheng, when asked for a referral said he did not know the schedule of other Doctors, but I did not have a tumor nor cancer! I felt that I was wasting his time. I was even was told the neck was not part of the spine, Really! We then went back to the Steadman Clinic in CO where I had previously been for a shoulder issue. They examined me, had me do a MRI and referred me to a neck specialist as they saw some issues. Surprise! They found that my symptoms were classic for Cervical Deg. Disc, Cervical Spine Instability, Cervical Radiculopathy. In other words I had a significant sliip in 1 vertabrae and needed to have 3 discs fused. When we were shown the xray it was clear that one vertabrae had slipped. We were surprised to think that Dr. Cheng could not read a simple xray and see facets had degenerated . To know that any doctor has issues reading an Xray to me is alarming and one that every patient should be concerned with. Really.

This guy is a Car-sales man not a surgeon, He lacks of experience

Posted on March 7th, 2013