Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ivan P Cubas has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Abdominal Pain
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Weight Loss
- Geriatric Medicine
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Showing 5 of 7
Had an appt. for reflux. courteous staff didn't wait to long to get in. Seen the doctor for five minutes or less. He didn't want to listen and was rushing me out. Made an appt. for egd (scope of my throat) was told a week later that i had h pyloric take this scripts for a month then take breath test. took breath test and the hospital said results in a couple days it took two weeks then i finally called they said they usually dont call if negative results but mine was postive excuse doctor was on call. Very disappointed with this doctor bedside manner is pushy call backs on test results are terrible.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ivan P Cubas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllegiance Gastroenterology, 744 W Michigan Ave Ste 201, Jackson, MI
Dr. Ivan P Cubas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MI.