Dr. Ivan E Lamotta Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ivan E Lamotta?

and cute to boot!

He did surgery on my mom - and I know she thinks very highly of him. If I ever need such surgery, I'd be more than happy to see Dr. Lamotta. He's a hottie too!

I had lumbar spinal fusion at the l4 l5. I am extremely happy with Dr. LaMotta. We tried all of the normal treatments before jumping into surgery: meds, PT, injections; and when all of that failed to have the desired result we talked about surgery. Dr. LaMotta has been very responsive to my questions, pre and post surgery, through the portal via his staff. My office visists aren't rushed as long as I am prepared. He is very knowledgeable and has been very helpful to me. I highly recommend Dr. LaMotta if you are considering spinal surgery.

Do not waste your time. You are a number. Dr Lamotta must have been in a hurry because there was little discussion, just a list given to me to call to schedule my pt.

He is clueless

He couldn't figure out what was wrong with my back. I went to Emory in Atlanta and found out what medicine is supposed to be. The doctor there quickly diagnosed the problem. He performed the necessary surgery and I am now pain free and better than ever. There just isn't any surgical talent in SC.

Overall great experience. I'd recommend him to my friends without hesitation.

qualified

I saw Dr La Motta and found him genuinely likeable, qualified, good bedside manner, capable. Office wait before appt could have been better.

Dr. LaMotta is just great!! Needing a spinal fusion at age 30 for severe pain from DDD I was terrified. After do research on drs and word of mouth I chose this dr. He did all tests necessary for diagnosis and immediately following my surgery I have none of the pain I had before. I'm a month out and recovery is going great!!