Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ivan A Ramos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 38
His nickname is due to the fact that over the last 3 years that I have been under his care, he shows up at the hospital at 2-3 am and is at the office sometimes as late as 8-9 pm. Really don't know when he sleeps but he is always checking in on his patients that are in the hospital or will stay open late at his office to try to care for his patients. He is always there for you.
It's like a cattle call in that office! RUDE staff , Dr. DOES NOT do ANYTHING but sit behind a computer & punch in info ( with one finger I might add!) Both times my Mother has been there, he NEVER even examined her..nothing, nada..no looking in ears, throat, listening to heart, lungs..NORMAL procedures for a REAL DOCTOR...very sketchy office...will have insurance company find Mom a new physican!!!
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Ivan A Ramos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIvan A Ramos Md, 11910 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ivan A Ramos in this video.
Dr. Ivan A Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.