Dr. I Rappaport Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. I Rappaport?

Completely awesome!

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Smart, friendly, and compassionate. A credit to his profession.

Uninterested in the patient

Posted on May 4th, 2016

My husband and I went to this Physician for an overall skin care check. His staff was very friendly and helpful although all were pushy on trying selling his skin care line. The MD barely looked us over and was very engrossed in his computer. I had some specific questions regarding concerns and he blew my questions off. Will be looking for a different Dermatologist.

Posted on April 17th, 2016

I don't normally write reviews for physicians, but I just had to make an exception. This office is fantastic. The office staff really knows what they are doing. Everything is run with efficiency. Dr Rappaport was amazing as well. He really knows what he's doing. One look and he diagnosed me right away. Everyone was super friendly and that makes a huge difference, especially since going to the doctor is not on my list of favorite things to do. It was a very pleasant experience all the way around. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rappaport to anyone looking for a dermatologist who can make an accurate diagnosis the first time.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Rappaport and his assistant were very kind and were most patient and made me less anxious. Very imformative and was able to get rid of my rash quickly. He is a credit to his profession. Excellent staff too!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Excellent staff I would highly recommend this dermatologist.

Great doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2015

very thorough and nice! Great staff too.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Rappaport NEVER treated me. Only his assistant. The most impersonal bedside manner. He is only concerned with selling his own line of products. He does not even treat you; he carries his computer and is wngrossed in it during the entire visit.

Oblivious to My Concerns

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I saw Rappaport twice, both times he barely looked up at me, which is is a concern if you're going to a doctor with your skin problems. It's always good to have your dermatologist look you in the face. Rappaport was far more interested in his laptop, which he carried around with him and referred to constantly. ("Hey, Doc!. Remember me? I'm your patient. I'm over here.") I eventually found another skin doc, this time in Glens Falls, who, unfortunately, was not much better than Rappaport. But that's another story.

Blew me off

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I went to Dr. Rappaport a few years ago about a mark on my neck. He totally blew me off. My wife sent me to a surgeon who then performed two operations on my neck for melanoma.

Posted on July 19th, 2015

Office is a bit outdated. Staff is friendly. The doctor is quick and to the point; however, he knows his stuff. I am just sad it took me this long to switch from Dr. Buhac. It is nice to have a doctor that can treat me without a million return visits. I highly recommend.

Very Happy

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Receptionist was very accommodating and able to get me in right away. Was very worried that I had skin cancer and Dr. Rappaport reassured me that everything was fine. He did a thorough skin exam and answered all my questions. Have recommended him to all of my family.

Excellent doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I had been to other dermatologists in the area and Dr. Rappaport was the only one who helped me. He clearly knows what he is doing and I found him very likable. His staff is also very courteous and professional. One of the best run offices that I have been to. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family.