Dr. Ivan Rovner Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ivan Rovner?

Life Saver

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Dr.Rovner was recommended by someone we knew. My visit there, he diagnosed that I am pregnant and in the first 4 weeks. I was surprised as I had a miscarriage earlier and the doctor I was using could not even figure that out. Well, as the pregnancy progressed, I had multiple issues, and started to dilation early. I might have had early delivery, if not for him and Dr.Lionel who was a standby when Dr.Rovner was not available. I delivered my first kid healthy, 2 weeks earlier than the due date, thanks to the care and efforts of everyone at NorthTXOBGYN. Fast forward 2012, I visited him for annual. I was told that if I donot get pregnant, my body will soon enter premenopause stage. He gave me a medicine and asked me to try to get pregnant. It worked, and I had my second one in August, 5 weeks early, due to health issues. All through this, he was caring, guiding and advising me on almost everything related to health and even how my employer would perceive me. His guesses became true later . One thing I really thank god for is to show me to the office of Dr.Rovner. If not for him, I might not be writing this today. Thank you Doctor for everything you did.

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I have been a patient of dr rovner's for 30 years. He is a wonderful Dr. He is kind and caring. He listens to you which I think is really important. I trust him with my life.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I have an a patient for 20 years and he delivered my son. He has been wonderful and has always had a great attitude.

The best!!!

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I love the way this doctor treat me and same whit his staff,the nurse is the best always smiling always they treat me like I'm his only patient I really feel like in home.

Best OB/GYN

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr Rovner far the best OB/GYN in this area. He is caring, and very gentle. He always has time to listen to any concerns you have. He is very punctual, and never leaves you waiting long. He is a highly skilled surgeon and obstetrician. He explains things so that you understandl your health issues. He doesn't mind answering your questions. He has is willing to prescribe compounded bioidentical hormones during menopause. I recommend him for women of all ages. I have seen him since 1978, and he is the first OB/GYN I brought my daughter to see.

Thank you Dr Rovner.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I had a high risk pregnancy and I can not thank Dr Rovner enough for bringing my daughter into the world safely and my health taken care of. Dr Rovner has so much patience, love, dedication and expertise with many years experience. I ended up with an emergency c-section but knew I would be okay under his care. :)

Dr. Rovner is the best!

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Dr. Rovner delivered my three sons in 1994, 2001 and 2007. He is the best, most attentive doctor and I highly recommend him. He diagnosed appendicitis when I was 7 months pregnant with my oldest in 1994, and scrubbed in (just in case!) when they removed my appendix - my son was just fine and wasn't born for another 7 weeks. He is wonderful and even after we move from this area I will be coming back to him for my annual. I hope he continues to practice for a very long time!

Much satisfied that we opted Dr.Rovner

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Saved My Life While Pregnant

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr. Rovners entire staff is absolutely impressive!! I moved across the country in week 34 of my pregnancy & they took me on as a patient. I was also considered a high risk pregnancy as well, so I thought that should be noted. From Terri, who books the appointments, to Gina & Fran who are his nurses, to Dr. Rovner himself I have never come across such a professional & caring team of people. They have made my husband & I feel important from our first visit. Dr. Rovner oozes with enthusiasm for his profession & there is no denying he loves delivering every new baby! I thank God that we have been so blessed by this team of people & would recommend them to anyone seeking out prenatal care or an obgyn.

Wonderful and caring doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Rovner has delivered both of my babies and is an amazing doctor. I have been going to him for over 20 years now and he has always been kind and compassionate. Whenever I have been anxious about my test results, he always says "I will let you know when to worry." His office staff is very supportive and helpful. Most of them use him as their OBGYN as well.

Great OB/GYN

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr. Rovner is the best. My husband and I went to see him when I was just 12 weeks along because another OBGYN told us that the fetus would not survive without tumor removal. We went to Rovner for a2nd opinion and I am glad we did. If we would have done the removal our son would not have made it. Dr Rovner took a look and told us he did not see a need and to bring the baby in and let him see it once he was born. Our son is now 6 months old and he would not be here if it was not for Dr. Rovner. Would recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor-