Dr. Ivan Sletten Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Kudos for Dr. Ivan Sletten

This is the first psychiatrist I had ever had. I only saw him for a few years, but he was awesome. I totally admired the kind of person he was. He was a very patient listener and i was obvious that he really cares about people as a whole. I was very sad to learn (just this evening) that he has passed away almost a year ago. I think he led a very full and satisfying life. His family and his countless patients over the years were very blessed...

ADHD