Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. R Zbaraschuk MD
Dr. R Zbaraschuk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Puyallup, WA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Zbaraschuk is affiliated with Saint Clare Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. R Zbaraschuk has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. R Zbaraschuk has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. R Zbaraschuk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. R Zbaraschuk - Posted on April 13th, 2017
I was a drop -in emergency patient on a friday afternoon. He was leaving town for a family vacation and was closing his practice early to get a head start. We scheduled surgery for the following monday and as I walked tp my car I threw up in his parking lot. He didnt send me to the hospital to be someone elses problem, he put off his family vacation and took care of me and my surgery despite my inability to pay. A dpctor who cares about an individual patient hes never met before is rare thing.
did it wrong
Self-verified patient of Dr. R Zbaraschuk - Posted on June 25th, 2008
Dr. Zbaraschuk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Clare Hospital
37 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. R Zbaraschuk Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. R Zbaraschuk's office for more information.
2709 E Main Puyallup, WA : (253) 848-4520
Locations & Directions2709 E Main, Puyallup, WA
Dr. R Zbaraschuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.