Dr. Ivana Lukacova-Zib Is this you?

Posted on May 11th, 2011

She is very intelligent and quite no-nonsense.

Switched practice

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Dr. Zib's interpersonal skills are marginal at best. Did not address the necessary preparation for a thyroid scan at a follow-up visit prior to the scan. I called the office daily, for eight days, trying to get a Synthroid refill. During this time, I had also indicated that I did not feel well and still did not receive a response. The Synthroid was finally refilled by one of my other physicians. This review is in no way a reflection of Dr. Zib's clinical skills. I think part of my dissatisfaction is with poor office practice. I have since change to another practice and feel that I have made a good health decision.

Posted on April 16th, 2016