Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ivelisse Lopez
Dr. Ivelisse Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital, Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lopez has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ivelisse Lopez has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Ivelise Lopez is a very sweet person and an excellent physician. She is compasionate and takes her time when she does a colonoscopy. Which makes me feel comfortable if I had to wait because she took longer than expected with the patients that were ahead of me. If she had found a polyp in my colon I would like her to take care of it at that time instead of rushing because she has more patients waiting.
Well, quite simply Dr. Lopez is the "BEST"...I'm a doctor as well and I have to admit going into a situation where my wife and the Love of my life needing a procedure with such long lasting implications, I chose Dr. Lopez. Everything from pre-op, post-op, and bed-side protocol was AWESOME! I've decided to change some of my operating protocols to mirror Dr. Lopez's medical operation. I couldn't have been happier...oh and my wife was more than happy with her and the diagnosis....You can only win with this compassionate Doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Ivelisse Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ivelisse Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.