Dr. Ivette Suber Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ivette Suber?

Wonderful and caring !

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Dr.Suber was one of the nicest people I have ever meant ,she was timely and answered any questions I had in wonderful and caring manner. She was helpful through my labor and delivery and even though I needed a C section she stayed calm and went over everything with me and made sure I understood every detail. She was there for me afterwards and made sure I was comfortable and well taken care of. She was a gift to my husband and I during our son's birth and I will never be able to thank her for how much she helped me in getting me through my C section and delivery .She was also there for my 6 week visit and anytime in between when I needed to have questions answered or had any problems ! Thank you Dr.Suber for being kind ,comforting and one of the best OB doctors I have ever meant !

Posted on January 6th, 2017