Dr. Ivette Torres Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ivette Torres?

MRS.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

LOVE HER SHE TAKES HER TIME SHE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Dr. Is most caring and spends time with patient. Only complaint is long wait in office.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

was told by a friend that she was a "good doctor" waited hours (yes hours!) to be seen, then visit was rushed and doctor looked tired and like she didn't want to be there. there are better doctors down the street!! look elsewhere

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I have been to a few diferent doctors ,but I have to say that for me Dr Torres is the best. She does not rush you out of the room and explains everything to you. The staff behind the door is great! but the the recesionista needs help. Also the wait to see the Dr is long but shes the best for me.

Posted on March 6th, 2013

The receptionist has no sense of costumer service . I had to wait to see the doctor Torres more than one hour she is very nice but her staff not to sure . But dr Torres should consider to get another receptionist !!! La recepcionista no tiene un gran sentido de servicio al cliente es muy déspota , parece que odia a su trabajo ! Espere más de una hora para que la doctora me atendiera ! La doctora Torres debería de considerar otra recepciónista y ser más rápida para ver a sus pacientes gracias

General manager

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Best over all doctor I have had the pleasure of seeing.

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Great office staff. Excellent Doctor that pays attention to details.

Not helpful- Understaffed

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Unless you plan on sitting there for hours nothing will get done. They are understaffed. I would never recommend this office. The doctor herself ...

Ditto

Posted on January 26th, 2010

I used to go to this doctor but stopped when I became extremely frustrated. The doctor had no problem telling me it was difficult to palpate my uteru ...

Bad

Posted on November 14th, 2009

When I called to make an appointment, the woman who answered the phone did not ask if I was sick or what my medical problem was. In fact, her attitude seemed to be that I was lucky she would let me have an appointment! Two weeks, I go to my 11am.I was not seen until after 1pm. I disliked the receptionist calling me "sweetie". I don't know her. I felt disrespected. My time, apparently, is not as valuable as theirs. The doctor was polite enough, but did not seem to value my input about my condition. I may not be a doctor, but I have been living with my disease for almost 20 years. I am on medication and I was not asked if needed additional medication. Two of the staff I saw that day were polite and professional and that's about the only good thing I can say about my experience at this point. So if you want to be treated as if you're a retarded 5 year old by the support staff and be kept waiting for hours, by all means go and see this doctor. Based on my first phone and office visit impressions, I would not recommend. I have a return visit scheduled. But so far, this was a very bad experience.

Not a good experience