Dr. Ivor Garlick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ivor Garlick?

Compassionate, very bright, and committed physician. I'm very grateful for Dr. Garlick.

Though it's been quite some time since I have seen Dr. Garlick (as a patient) When he was my husband's & my Primary Care Physician, he was just EXCELLENT in every category listed here! Truly saved my life with an accurate diagnosis of a brain hemorrhage back in 1990.....I live to type this just now because he was our doc. at that time & I am so grateful! Unfortunately distance and medical insurance issues forced us to find a new PCP! :(

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Ivor Garlick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.