Dr. Ivor Jackson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ivor Jackson?

Dr. Jackson one of the best

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr Jackson was my endocrinologist for over 20 years in Rhode Island and treated me for hypogonadism. I was at wits end due to misdiagnosis by previous doctors who said I was imagining my symptoms of low libido . Dr. Jackson treated me so successfully that I was able to have 2 healthy children with my wife before starting HRT with testosterone . Dr. Jackson treated me and all his other patients with the utmost respect and compassion . I would recommend him to anyone before all other endo doctors. He had decades of experience and still was up to date on the latest treatments and protocols.

Posted on February 25th, 2015