Dr. Ivor J Percent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ivor J Percent?

Very Caring Doctor

Dr. Percent is a kind and caring person. He set up some visits with other physicians for me, and consulted with all of them concerning my cancer and treatment options. When my health insurance provider denied me a drug as "not medically indicated" he and his staff reviewed my contract and pointed out the section which showed the drug was medically indicated and fully covered. I found all the staff to be smiling and encouraging to all patients. Scheduling was a breeze, and wait time was never more than 15 minutes. I would recommend the Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute and Dr. Percent without reservation or hesitation.

CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN

I was diagnosed with Stage 3A lung cancer when I went under treatment with Dr. Percent. The treatment he selected for me was individualized for my type of cancer. I always felt confident that Dr. Percent was providing the best treatment available for me. I highly recommend Dr. Percent

ABRUPT, NON-CARING ATTITUDE, VERGING ON DOWNRIGHT RUDENESS. SPENDS VERY LITTLE TIME WITH YOU. DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. EATING SEEDS OR SOMETHING OUT OF HIS POCKET DURING VISIT. EITHER HE, OR HIS STAFF CONFUSED MY VISITS AND TREATMENT SEVERAL TIMES.

Worst Dr in town!!!

I would never recommend Dr. Percent. He spent very little time with me. Everything I asked him he had to look up on the computer and he charged me $500! Then his staff bullied me into paying the entire amount upfront instead of making payments, like most doctors offices. Awful experience!

An excellent caring doctor

This is a doctor to whom I would refer anyone I cared about who needed an oncologist. His bedside manner could be a role model for physicians. He is kind, thorough, sharp, knowledgeable and will always spend time with you when you need it. His philosophy about medicine and treating patients is admirable. I would rate him a 4, but I'm always reluctant to say someone is excellent. He is certainly 3-3/4 stars.