Dr. Ivy Fisher Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ivy Fisher?

Came out in worse shape

Well like the rest have said I felt rushed. I went in to get my daughters wart removed, she is almost six so a little nervous going in. I assured my daughter there would be some discomfort but not the kind she had endured after seeing this doctor. First I explained I had been treating the wart with some over the counter medication but was unsuccessful because my daughter did not want to cooperate enough. So I came in for the freezing treatment. She said she'd write a stronger medicated prescription that I'd have to apply twice a day for two months. I insisted the freezing, and so she complied to my request. She sprayed the wart on the ball of my daughters foot along with the back of her toes. The result was a severe burn with blisters. My daughter was crying in pain. That evening I had to get up at two am to get burn medication to ease the pain. At the time of treatment I stated my daughters toes were sprayed as well and were all white at the backs of them, the doctor brushed me off by saying that happens.

I agree with the previous reviewer. Dr. Fisher is always in a hurry and always tends to interrupt even though you're not done with your question yet.So in a hurry that she even did not check under my baby's diaper. She may care about a patient but with the way she's rushing to get over with the appointment, I don't think she can established that rapport like other doctors do. She may have good credentials but she needs to give her patients the time they deserve. Sorry, but we're switching to another pedia.

worst experiencs!

This was the worst experience since we start using Kaiser. Dr. Fisher was very condescending, impersonal and hurried. She asked us questions and interrupted us each time when we tried to answer. Did not bother to speak a single word to our son. Instead, she was ranting about her son having PDD which she insist that is what our son has, despite that this is our first time seeing her as a replacement because our regular doctor is on a leave.