Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iwona Podzielinski
Dr. Iwona Podzielinski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Fort Wayne, IN. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Podzielinski has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Iwona Podzielinski has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. iPod is an amazing doctor. Her demeanor is over and above what I would consider for a medical doctor. What a breath of fresh air, I am here to tell you, there is none other I would rather see, waking from a five hour ovarian surgery. She is my lifeline and I will forever be grateful for her and her team for the unselfishness of doing an unscheduled seventh surgery on a Friday night. Her aftercare has been amazing. Love Dr. ipod👍🏾
Excellent physician and excellent surgeon. She is the expert and has mastered the skills of her specialty while also being compassionate and understanding of her patients. She also was highly recommended by other surgeon's and peer's for the doctor to solve high risk and complicated patient cases. After being a patient I highly recommend her as a top physician in the field.
The best thing about my first visit was that she almost immediately said she didn't think I had cancer. Granted she can't control the diagnosis, but the way she presented it right away helped so much. I had been very worried for four days and I don't think I would have been able to concentrate on what she was saying if she had been less direct. I also appreciated the way she made sure my husband was included in the discussion and that his questions were answered. Top notch!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Iwona Podzielinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Iwona Podzielinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.