Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Iyabo O Daramola has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Iyabo O Daramola has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Iyabo O Daramola has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
I went back to this MD's office as I was one of her first clients at Reo Drive. I'll just relate my most recent experiences. I was given an apptmnt for a fasting blood fast at 9am but when I arrived at 8:55am the office front door was gated and locked. I waited until 9:20am when a young Asian woman arrived and unlocked the gate. on another occasion I was given a new drug for hypertension by Dr. Herrera and told to keep a daily record of my BP levels whilch I did. Upon going back for a follow up visit there was no doctor to see me nor was any discussion re" the new drug. I had my mammogram report and reports of x-rays of the hip and rotator cuff made at Sharp CV but according to Josie at the office there were no lab reports in my file????. I did get the results of the mammogram which Sharp CV sent to me but I never received any info re" the other two x-rays/ I consented to having DNA swabs made from inside my cheeks and I have never been able to find out what the DNA revealed. This is irresponsible care not in the least "caring". and the doctor who greeted me on my return has never been available to me since. I feel totally insecure about this practice. Maybe at Sharp or her other offices this is not the case but I cannot reccomend her practice at Reo Drive in Paradise Hills. I am an 80 year senior who has been a long time patient with hypertension. What's the problem at this office? TSK TSK TSK!
Dr. Daramola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Iyabo O Daramola accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- Sharp Health Premier
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCaring Hearts Medical Clinic, 2401 Reo Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. Iyabo O Daramola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.