Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Iyad N Annabi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Iyad N Annabi has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Iyad N Annabi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Iyad N Annabi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Where do I begin. The waiting time -45 minutes. The assistant who first questioned me about the problems - totally inept. But the most memorable was incompetent dr. Annabi. He did not seem knowledgeable and was not all too concerned about the sever symptoms I was describing. I went to another dr who sent me for an MRI and luckily my disease was identified.
Dr. Annabi is a wonderful, caring, and very intelligent doctor. He has for nearly 20 years diagnosed and treated me correctly and with great compassion. It is a shame what healthcare has done to such great doctors where he may at times limit his time with you however he gets what you need done and with a smile.
Dr. Annabi is a horrible doctor. He doesn't return phone calls, he leaves his office at 3:30 pm and once he is gone, he does not go back to the office or hospital. My grandmother was admitted into the hospital at 7:00 ppm. The hospital staff called Dr. Annabi and shocking no answer. They could not respond to her without his okay. He gives false diagnoses. He prescribed and treated my grandmother for ulcerative colitis but she does not have colitis. He told us that she had cancer but she does not! He was willing to make an 80 year old woman undergo surgery and six weeks or radiation for something she did not have! is that good service? is that a good doctor? False cancer diagnoses! he had alarmed the entire family for nothing.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Annabi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1988
St Josephs Medical Center
Dr. Iyad N Annabi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestchester Family Medical Practice, 472 Palmer Rd, Yonkers, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Iyad N Annabi in this video.
Dr. Iyad N Annabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.