Dr. Izumi N Cabrera Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Izumi N Cabrera?

Great, patient Dr. who listens!

Dr. Cabrera is terrific. In the past I've had OBGYNs who made me feel like I was on an assembly line. Dr. Cabrera, quite the opposite. She always follows up when needed within 24 hrs.She quickly diagnosed an unusual pap smear, and urged me to follow up right away - and took her time with me answering every question.She even took time to answer questions re: some supplements I was taking and their effect on my overall health, something I felt my PCP barely had time for.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Izumi N Cabrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.