Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean-Jacques Deshadarevian MD
Dr. Jean-Jacques Deshadarevian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and Corte Madera, CA . He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean-Jacques Deshadarevian has 3 locations
450 6th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94118
2200 Ofarrell St
San Francisco, CA 94115
Dr. Jean-Jacques Deshadarevian has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jean-Jacques Deshadarevian has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Jean-Jacques Deshadarevian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jean-Jacques Deshadarevian's office for more information.
450 6th Ave San Francisco, CA 94118
2200 Ofarrell St San Francisco, CA : (415) 833-2000
33 Windward Dr Corte Madera, CA : (415) 833-3108
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jean-Jacques Deshadarevian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.