Have you seen Dr. Jay S Amin?

Primary Doctor

Dr Amin and staff provide excellent service....

I know that when I'm visiting Dr. Amin, I'm going to get first rate treatment. He has really gotten to know me and my needs as a patient, so he can personalize my treatment as needed. I always feel safe and secure that he is making the right decision for me when ever I come in, and will explain why he is choosing a treatment or prescription. It's hard these days to find doctors who I feel comfortable with, and I am happy to report that Dr. Amin is someone with whom I can feel comfortable.

I love Dr. Amin

Goodness, I love Dr. Jay! I have to thank Dr. Jay for restoring my faith in the medical profession. I was tired of going to the doctor’s office only to come home with a prescription and a feeling that I had not accomplished much. My doctor did not listen, never asked questions, and spent as little time as possible in the examination room with me. Dr. Jay spends time listening to your concerns and what is wrong and then has a conversation with me – asks numerous questions – to find out the origin of my problem and try to come up with the best solution. Dr. Jay is also concerned with my family’s well-being and treats my son – who had not seen a doctor for several years. Now, he happily goes to see Dr. Jay – and uses the supplements that he has recommended. I like Dr. Jay’s approach to medicine – some allopathy, some naturopathy, meditation, yoga, nutrition… I don’t feel like I go in just to get a script and leave. I am an older woman and, at my age, there is a lot of little issues that eventually add up. Knowing that Dr. Jay is on my side and just a short drive from my house gives me a lot of peace, which goes a long way where my well-being is concerned. I recommend Dr. Amin very highly!

Excellent Doctor

The best Dr I ever met I feel much better after six month, I was 225 LB Now I am 189 LB My Sugar is under control like never before I am active after 10 years being couch potato I hold season ticket all year for Disney Land

Very caring Doctor

OFFICE is great, not him though...

Like a normal office experience... until you end up seeing HIM, and HE is a money-sucker and makes you feel extremely uncomfortable if you don't go for all the quack stuff he wants to push on you. The staff working there is great though and hopefully the pa is the only one you will see.

a friend recommended this med spa to me for laser hair removal, it's like a candy store, just want everything! I got a great deal on some botox and radiesse. Still have to go for a few more sessions on the laser hair treatments, but barely felt anything and I can already see the hair reduction. A+ for this place and the great service/staff.

Been to quite a few other med spas but I must say with the cozy vibe here and great prices (had laser hair removal), I dont think id go elsewhere as long as im in the area. A+ for this spa

Highly recommend

Competitive pricing and lower compare to other places. Professional staffs and nice waiting area. The doctor that over see it is very nice. Highly recommend.

Love this place! Very clean, professional & clinical. My face needed a microdermabrasion so I called them to schedule an appt. To my surprise, the price was very reasonable and after my appt., I found out how awesome that place is. They provide deals that beats most deals out there ;)

Great services

If you are looking for a professional, aknowledgeable and honest doctor for your Cosmetic procedures he(Dr.Amin) is the best. One of my friends referred me to his clinic for botox ,I was so happy with my results so I did filter injection as he suggested ,woOow it is amazing .

Staff is friendly and service is quick

Their staff is very friendly and the service is quick. I came here to get armpits lasered that i had purchased on groupon. I am in and out in less than 15 minutes, which is good because I come during my lunch break. After my 6 session, i still don't have have hair, but that depends on the person. I have also purchased lasstie from them ( eye lash grower) and it actually works.

Dr. Jay S Amin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tustin, CA.