Dr. Jesus A Martinez Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jesus A Martinez?

Kind Doctor, great office

I was refer to Dr. Martinez by my optometrist, for Possible cataract evaluation and management. It took more than 2 weeks to get the appointment, But I was really glad I waited. The office runs very smoothly, although really Busy. The registration process was made almost Online and the waiting time was less than I expected. I really enjoyed my short time with Dr. Martinez. He is different from other doctors: he is funny and Very kind. He took the time to explain the benefits Of having surgery. And so I did! I had my 1st eye done and I am going for my second eye In June. I recommend this doctor and his office , I am very Pleased with the experience so far.

Dr. Jesus A Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.