Dr. Hong Jun Chen Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Hong Jun Chen?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Lacky

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Very slow pace. Appointment is at 2pm takes care of you one hour later

Doesn't keep appointment time

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I had an appointment which I arrived more the 15 minutes earlier. After around 15 minutes past my appointment, I asked how much longer to wait for the doctor. I was told 10-15 minutes by the guy behind the counter. After a few more minutes, he asked for my co-payment. I told him, I'll pay when I see the doctor. Around after 30 minutes past my appointment, the patient next to me said he has been waiting for an hour already. The other patient finally saw the doctor after an hour. I told the guy, I can’t wait long. Around 23 minutes after the other patient went to see the doctor, I was asked for my co=payment and the doctor is ready to see me. I asked, “Is the waiting time normally this long to see the doctor?” And how long would I have to wait for the doctor after I go in? A girl behind the counter answered yes. I also asked, “Why have appointments, if you don’t follow it?” While, the guy keep asking for my-co-payment. I told the guy and girl, how I can see the doctor next time if the waiting time is this long. I noticed the other patient didn’t come out yet and I wondered how much longer I would wait for the doctor if I go in. After more than an hour in the office, I told the guy, I’m leaving and he told me he was going the shred my paperwork. Afterthought, the guy lied and all he cared was the co-payment. How much longer I would be kept waiting for the doctor if I go in.

keith toto

Posted on September 12th, 2012

dr. hong-jun chen md was very good doctor that care of people she was excellent person that care of people

Posted on December 1st, 2015