Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan A Ostrowski has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jonathan A Ostrowski has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Jonathan A Ostrowski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
When I went to see him I'd been a paraplegic over 10 yrs and I thought I knew everything there was to know until I met Dr. O!!!! My goodness when I left his office he had solved every problem I had and informed me of what could possibly come in the future he saved me from getting many procedures done. I could go on and on just please belive me he is the best when it comes to his line of work and more
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Ohio State University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJonathan Alan Ostrowski Md, 8987 E Tanque Verde Rd Ste 309, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Jonathan A Ostrowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.