Dr. Albert J Rudick Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert J Rudick Jr?

VERY NICE OFFICE, KIND STAFF AND DOCTOR!

Need to find a new eye doctor

Staff has become increasingly brusque and unhelpful. Billing is always wrong requiring patient to unravel the problem.

Poor diagnose

I got my appointment pretty quick. Thats the only postive thing I can say about this doctor. Maybe because I paid cash. When I got there, I waited for about 40 mins to get in. Dr Joseph Rudick examined my eyes but didn't seem to find out what's going on. When I asked him questiosn, he didn't give me satisfactory answer and seem reluctant to answer any more questions. Look impatient and didn't listen enough. He didn't treat my problem and in fact refer me to another doctor. When I asked him to prescribe for my contact lens, he asked me if I brought the contact lens boxes. Huh ? I thought he should know . I never have to do that with other doctor. Poor diagnose and don't listen to the patient. He has a lot of patients but does not mean he could just be in a hurry and overlook the patient's problem.