Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. J P Blake Casher has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 4 of 4
I am the daughter of a parent who is his patient. I am appalled at his lack of concern for his patients. I have TRIED to contact his office to schedule an appointment for my parent several timed and he does NOT return the call; this is extremely unprofessional!! I have a geriatric parent that NEEDS to see him for their own good. They are extremely depressed and argumentative the older my parent gets the more Dr. Casher should make an effort to get them in and TREAT them, not just ignore message from them like he has done to my parent!! Their office is impossible to reach to schedule an appointment!!! I have no positive comments to make about this man. He has not done right by my parent in my opinion. Mt elderly parent NEEDS his help!!! My parent is not aging well emotionally.
33 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. J P Blake Casher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4084 Okemos Rd, Okemos, MI
Dr. J P Blake Casher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Okemos, MI.