Have you seen Dr. Jabal Uffelman?

Disaster Botox

I've had Botox multiple times even with newly experienced practitioners and nothing compares to this disaster. He paralyzed my forehead completely, no expression what so ever and this is after he asked me if I wanted to be able to move my eyebrows. Both of my eyelids have now drooped, I cannot apply eyeshadow or eyeliner because the eyelid is completely covered. Thank God it is just a matter of time and hopefully this will return to normal.

I highly recommend Dr. Effelmann to all the ladies.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

I switch my Gynecologist this year and I picked Dr.Jabal based on his good reviews. I was having issues with my IUD inserted from aprevious OB/GYN and he explained to me what happened and I had it removed. Any issues I had he was able to give me an educated and detailed explanation as well as a solution. He ALWAYS listens and does not rush you, unlike other doctors. He really does care and even emails you back! I recently found out I was pregnant and I am beyond sad that he does not deliver babies anymore! I was super excited because he is just so awesome, caring and informative, but he did recommend another OB/GYN so I'm sure she'll be good. His office staff are very polite and cool (Kiki is such a sweetheart). The office was and is very, very clean EVERYTIME I was there. The wait time isn't long either. I would def recommend him.

BOTOX DISASTER

Perhaps he is a good doctor but what a terrible botox injector! I went there because of the Livingsocial deal (i knew better!) Wanted some injections in my forehead but was very concerned about droopy eyes being a side effect. We discussed it with Dr Uffelman and he ensured me that he knew what he was doing. Sure enough, after the injections, my eyes droopy and i have this very serious expression for the next 3 months! I can't even apply eye makeup. Please if you are considering - go to someone who comes recommended not based on a livingsocial deal!

Long wait times, excellent doctor

Dr.Uffelman is a wonderful doctor. He is caring and takes his time with his patients, he always makes sure he answers all of your questions and takes time to examine and doesnt rush out of the room. I would recommend Dr. Uffelman to my friends. He's fabulous!

Awesome!!!

Dr. Uffelman is truly a professional and very caring. I underwent a Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy surgery and he did an awesome job removing all the endometrosis plus a cyst. I am currently pregnant with twins and he will deliever us via c-section! Can't say enough about this Doctor....

deleived my son

He has been my obgyn for a little over three years now. He delived my son (via c-section). Which might I add my scar is so small I can't even notice it hardly. Let me tell you I have never meet a more amazing doctor in my life in any field! He acualy CARES no really I am not joking! He is also very down to earth and always makes you feel comfortable. My other ob experiences with diffrent doctors were horrible and I was quite tramatized by the obgyn prior to him. He is an amazing doctor you will not regret switching!

Dr. Jabal Uffelman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Dr. Jabal Uffelman Is this you?