Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacci G Walden has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jacci G Walden has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jacci G Walden has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Walden is a very sweet and caring doctor. If you are looking for a doctor to get your annual shots, to treat colds, or conduct a required physical, she would be a great doctor. However, Dr. Walden fails to examine farther than what she hears and sees with her scope. I saw her for two separate conditions that normally would require bloodwork and testing for a diagnosis and she didn't do either. She listened to my symptoms and then slapped together a stack of perscriptions (all really expensive) and sent me on my way. Three months later, my symptoms were worse and I told her I didn't think the meds were working and she just got frustrated and told me to see a specialist...who ended up telling me I shouldn't have been on so many medications and that the meds made no sense. Later that year, I got sick and couldn't get into a new doctors office so I went back to Walden. She ran no tests/bloodwork and placed me on a medication that was designed to treat a completely different illness, but said that she has used it for similar symptoms on other patients. Again, my conditioned worsened and I've given up on Walden. I feel bad because she really is a great person. Just not so great at diagnosis.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Walden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Jacci G Walden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJacci Gayle Walden Md, 3504 Corinth Pkwy Ste 150, Corinth, TX
Dr. Jacci G Walden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corinth, TX.