Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacek Preibisz
Dr. Jacek Preibisz, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Preibisz is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center and Brooklyn University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacek Preibisz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jacek Preibisz has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Jacek Preibisz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Preibisz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Brooklyn University Hospital
Kings County Hospital Center
Univ Hosp of Brooklyn-SUNY Ctr
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Long Island College Hospital
Cornell Medical Center
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Ctr
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
University Hospital of Brooklyn
University Hosp Of Bklyn
New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Hospital For Special Surgery
New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
57 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1956
Academy Of Medicine Warsaw Poland
Dr. Jacek Preibisz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacek Preibisz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.