- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 35
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr - Posted on December 12th, 2018
WORST office staff in town
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr - Posted on October 3rd, 2018
This was by far the rudest medical staff i have ever encountered. After calling to make an appointment as a new patient, i showed up and was immediately greeted in a rude fashion. I told the receptionist that i was a new patient and asked if there was any paperwork to fill out. The receptionist was immediatly put off that she couldnt see my appointment in the system and was very vocal about it "I just hate it when they dont tell us if its a new patient, this isnt my job"....it went downhill from there. Let me be clear that i have no review for the doctor, as i wasnt able to make it past the bridge troll working the desk.
A Doctor to Avoid
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr - Posted on June 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr - Posted on January 16th, 2017
My husband and I both love Dr. alexander
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr - Posted on January 3rd, 2017
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Osf St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr, MD in Bradenton, FL, in this video.
Dr. Jack M Alexander Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.