Dr. John F Allnutt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Allnutt?

Great doctor

Dr. Allnutt is a great physician. He is very thorough in his exams and is a great listener. His staff, especially Laura, is excellent. They are efficient and caring. I've never had a problem getting an appointment in a timely manner. When lab work is done the results are reported quickly and accurately. I really appreciate the care I have received for over 10 years.

Receptionist NOT VERY NICE! RUDE

As a new patient I called.....I had a UTI and needed a doctor soon. I was told that it would be 5 to 6 weeks for an appointment. When I ask if they would see me sooner for a problem she said "It is still 5 to 6 weeks for an appointment". She actually seemed like she took pleasure it giving me this info. She was uninterested in helping me in any way and seemed to be annoyed. She was rude and her tone of voice was nothing more than a smartass. My old doctor's office would have referred me to somewhere else. They wonder why everyone is going to Kroger's and Walgreens clinics. Too bad because I was ready to tranfer my entire family of 6 to this place because of the convenient location for us. No way now.

Hes been my Doc for over 20 years

Great Dr listens well, great staff, good follow up and proactive.

Gary

The best - great and comforting commuication. Great support staff!! Wouldn't change a thing.