Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack G Artinian MD
Dr. Jack G Artinian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Howell, MI, with other offices in Saint Joseph, MI and Troy, MI . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Artinian is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and St John Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack G Artinian has 3 locations
1234 Napier Ave
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
44201 Dequindre Rd
Troy, MI 48085
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack G Artinian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jack G Artinian has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jack G Artinian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack G Artinian - Posted on May 14th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack G Artinian - Posted on August 11th, 2017
Dr. Artinian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jack G Artinian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jack G Artinian's office for more information.
620 Byron Rd Howell, MI : (517) 545-6000
1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph, MI 49085
44201 Dequindre Rd Troy, MI 48085
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack G Artinian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Howell, MI.