Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Cohen
Dr. Jack Cohen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Keller, TX and Dallas, TX . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy and Parkland Health & Hospital System. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Cohen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 6
Worst experience ever! Couldn't even get past office staff to see Dr. They insisted on my ss# even after they asked for my spouses ss#. All I could think of was "identity theft". The insurance isn't even in my name, so why would they need my ss. Very unhappy, save yourself the hassle and see another Dr!
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Parkland Health & Hospital System
North Central Medical Center
Medical City Dallas Hospital
UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Dallas County Hospital District
UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Zale-LipshySt. Paul University Hospital
33 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Jack Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.