Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Howard MD
Dr. Jack Howard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ada, OK, with other offices in Konawa, OK and Ada, OK . He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Valley View Regional Hospital and Mc Alester Regional Health Cen, McAlester, Ok. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Howard has 3 locations
Dr. Jack Howard has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jack Howard has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jack Howard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Howard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley View Regional Hospital
Mc Alester Regional Health Cen, McAlester, Ok
49 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Jack Howard Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jack Howard's office for more information.
1201 Arlington St Ada, OK : (580) 436-2626
527 W 3rd St Konawa, OK : (580) 925-3286
430 N Monte Vista St Ada, OK : (580) 332-2323
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack Howard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ada, OK.