Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hagop Baghdassarian
Dr. Hagop Baghdassarian, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Aerospace Medicine. Dr. Baghdassarian is affiliated with 45th Medical Group and 45th MEDICAL GROUP, PATRICK AFB, FLORIDA. He speaks English.
Dr. Hagop Baghdassarian has the following 1 specialty
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually caused by pressure and altitude changes or reduced oxygen levels. This includes hypoxia, ebullism and hypobaria.
Other areas of expertise include jet lag, dehydration and your body’s response to thermal stress, which can influence your decision making ability. More serious conditions might include G-induced loss of consciousness (known as G-LOC), spatial disorientation and space adaptation syndrome, a sickness common when your body is adjusting to weightlessness.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Jack B is the best doctor I have ever encountered. I have been ill a very long time, my pcp was on vacation and Dr Jack stood in, he pin pointed what was wrong with me that 15 others could not. He is smart, cares about his patients, he is kind, he is a TRUE Doctor. He may have saved my life. I now am awaiting results from test he ordered to see if I have thyroid cancer. Thank you Dr B :)
Dr. Baghdassarian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45th Medical Group
45th MEDICAL GROUP, PATRICK AFB, FLORIDA
37 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Hagop Baghdassarian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5287 Alhambra Dr, Orlando, FL
Dr. Hagop Baghdassarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.