Dr. Jack Bergstein Is this you?

4.9

Posted on October 30th, 2011

I recently had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Bergsteinfor bulging leg veins. Dr. Berstein and his staff were pleasant and informative during the two procedures I underwent. Dr. Bergsteinis very professional and congenial at the same time. I'm very pleased with the entire process and with the good doctor.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

My time at the Skin Center was a very positive one, After a series of surgeries, my legs are pain free. Dr. Bergstein is not only an excellent surgeon, but a kind man as well.

Leg Vein Surgery

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Bergstein was an excellent surgeon durning all of my vein surgeries. I had a total of 5 on both legs / front and back. His staff was very nice and helpful. I have recommended him to several other women who suffer from the same issues(if not worse). Dr. Bergstein told me that my legs would look like a movie star's legs. They absolutely look 100% better and feel better.

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr. Bergstein did a fantastic job on removing several unsightly varicose veins on my legs.I'm usually a basket case with procedures. He has a terrific bed side manner which got me through the plebectomy without trepidation. I have reccomended him to my friends.

Posted on June 26th, 2011

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bergstein when I had treatment to my saricose veins at the Skin Center.Not only was it a clean friendly environment, but he was very professional and very knowledgable with his his work. My legs look and feel great and I would recommend him to anyone who has any vascular issues.

Dr.Jack Bergstein

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I had a very good experience with Dr.Jack Bergstein. I'm very thankful and grateful that he was my surgeon because he is the best surgeon in my opinion. He did such an excellent job on both my legs. I felt very comfortable and safe with him being my surgeon. I recommend Dr. Jack Bergstein for anyone. I'm happy with the outcome of my surgery.I love my results! Thank you doc!

Unlike any other

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr. Bergstein is by far the best doctor that I have had the privledge of being treated by. He not only has an amazing bedside manner, but he has a very open mind when it comes to different types of healing methods. So often, when you explain to a doctor that you use alternative treatments (vitamins, herbs, homeopathy, massage, craniosacral etc) they react with displeasure over this. They refuse to talk with you about the treatments and what they may add to your health. Instead, they make judgments that are unfair and incorrect. Dr. Bergstein not only supports my choice for alternative therapy, but encourages my choice and even has quite a bit of knowledge about these therapies. He also explained that he had some training in different holistic health therapies, and is married to a holistic health practitioner. It was such a relief to know that I had a doctor that I didn't feel I had to feel guilty about my choice to use some alternative methods. It is so unusual to have a doctor, esp. a surgeon who has so much knowledge about so many different aspects of medicine. He spent plenty of time talking with me, and didn't leave any questions unanswered. He also let me know that I could contact him at any time should I have more questions or concerns. I would recommend Dr. Bergstein to anyone, and have been singing his praises ever since I began seeing him as a patient.It's so refreshing to know that there are still quality doctors out there, who really do put patients (not insurance and dollar signs) first.A very satisfied patient!!

Compassionate Surgeon unlike any other

Posted on September 15th, 2008

Dr. Bergstein is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever encountered. Not only does he care but he actually LISTENS. He makes no judgement by a patients "status" and treats us with respect, consideration and kindness. There are so few doctors who do that now that it is refreshing to know that some do!! Dr. Bergstein has even gotten ridiculed by his peers for being "too compassionate and taking to much time with patients". How can any doctor take too much time with patients? Isn't that their job? Any patient that would choose Dr. Bergstein as their surgeon is a lucky one indeed. He stands out above most others!! There are still some good doctors out there...it just takes some searching to find them.

Posted on September 24th, 2011