Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Bertolino
Dr. Jack Bertolino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 35 years of experience. Dr. Bertolino is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center, Mount St Mary's Hospital and Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Bertolino has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Bertolino has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 191
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Bertolino - Posted on February 12th, 2018
So happy with my new lease on life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Bertolino - Posted on January 30th, 2018
Dr. Bertolino has changed my life !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Bertolino - Posted on January 10th, 2018
The VASER experience was great and I love the results. I look great!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Bertolino - Posted on January 5th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bertolino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1983
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Jack Bertolino
Dr. Jack Bertolino is a Board-Certified Anti-Aging Medicine Physician serving the Williamsville area for more than 25 years. Dr. Bertolino specializes in Cosmetic Medicine and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement. ...
Locations & DirectionsSmooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics LLC, 5839 Main Street Suite 102, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack Bertolino, MD in Buffalo, NY, in this video.
Dr. Jack Bertolino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.