Is Dr. Jack Bertolino the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Bertolino
Dr. Jack Bertolino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Bertolino is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center and Mount St Mary's Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Bertolino has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jack Bertolino has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 183
So happy with my new lease on life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Bertolino - Posted on January 30th, 2018
Dr. Bertolino has changed my life !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Bertolino - Posted on January 10th, 2018
The VASER experience was great and I love the results. I look great!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Bertolino - Posted on January 5th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bertolino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
- Guadalajara Auton Univ
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Dr. Jack Bertolino Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jack Bertolino's office for more information.
5839 Main Street Suite 102 Buffalo, NY : (716) 462-6504
More about Dr. Jack Bertolino
Dr. Jack Bertolino is a Board-Certified Anti-Aging Medicine Physician serving the Williamsville area for more than 25 years. Dr. Bertolino specializes in Cosmetic Medicine and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement. ...
Locations & DirectionsSmooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics LLC, 5839 Main Street Suite 102, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack Bertolino, MD in Buffalo, NY, in this video.
Dr. Jack Bertolino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.