Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jack Bertolino
Jack Bertolino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Plastic Surgery. Jack Bertolino is affiliated with MOUNT ST MARYS HOSPITAL, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center and KALEIDA HEALTH BUFFALO GENERAL MEDICAL CENTER. He speaks Italian and Spanish.
Jack Bertolino has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 171
I was interested in the Thermiva procedure to help rejuvenate my vagina after a long marriage ended in divorce. i am not only satisfied with the results, but i have also experienced additional benefits. This procedure has helped with incontinence from childbirth, increased sexual sensitivity, and overall appearance of my vagina.
Bertolino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1983
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Jack Bertolino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSmooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics LLC, 5839 Main Street, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Jack Bertolino in this video.
Jack Bertolino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsville, NY.