Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack G Bertolino has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 171
I was interested in the Thermiva procedure to help rejuvenate my vagina after a long marriage ended in divorce. i am not only satisfied with the results, but i have also experienced additional benefits. This procedure has helped with incontinence from childbirth, increased sexual sensitivity, and overall appearance of my vagina.
Dr. Bertolino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1983
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Dr. Jack G Bertolino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJack G Bertolino Md, 5839 Main St Ste 102, Williamsville, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack G Bertolino in this video.
Dr. Jack G Bertolino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsville, NY.