Jack Bertolino Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Jack Bertolino?

Great place to roll back the years

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Jack and his staff are always attentive and very informative on all procedures.

Great place to roll back the years

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Jack and his staff are always attentive and very informative on all procedures.

Treatment

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Dr. Bertolino is wonderful! His explanation and willingness to answer my questions is great. My treatments have improved my quality of life. RU

Treatment

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Fantastic results from Thermiva

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I was interested in the Thermiva procedure to help rejuvenate my vagina after a long marriage ended in divorce. i am not only satisfied with the results, but i have also experienced additional benefits. This procedure has helped with incontinence from childbirth, increased sexual sensitivity, and overall appearance of my vagina.

Fantastic results from Thermiva

Posted on September 24th, 2017

amazing job

Posted on September 19th, 2017

dr. bertolino did such an amazing job. i did not except to see the difference/ changes in my body that i did. i cant even explain it in words of how my shape of my body changed and im loving it! i was also back to work in 2 days.. :)

amazing job

Posted on September 19th, 2017

positive, informative, pleasant experience.

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Dr. Bertolino has been a true blessing in delivering the the procedure which is necessary to alliviate the my symptoms. He is kind, understanding and very knowledgeable in his dealings with me. I would recommend him to anyone.

positive, informative, pleasant experience.

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Came for dermal fillers

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

I am very pleased with the result.

love his fillers!!!

Posted on September 1st, 2017

nothing but good things to say about Dr. Bertolino!!! been with him for 2 years now,when he does my botox and filler they are outstanding ...he is so gentle and professional..he is up to date with the latest trends and looks..what I like most about his fillers is he is so gentle and no brusing ...