Dr. Jack Burks Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jack Burks?

The best MS doctor!

I am not sure who John Doe is, but he has it all wrong. Did John Doe ever see Dr. Burks? I have never met another doctor who truly cares about his patients like Dr. Jack Burks. He actually listened to me and treated me with such respect, not like the other doctors I have seen for my disease. He explained everything in detail, answered all of my questions, and even called me at home a few days later to check on my status. His treatment plan is right on and has made my quality of life better. Even with relocating, he still keeps in contact with me to follow-up with my treatment. All I can say is "Thank you Dr. Burks for some of the best care I have ever received!"

Autism Spectrum Disorder