Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack C Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Lipid Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Pulmonary Embolism
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Anderson is so full of himself he cannot see the ground. Arrogant, and judgmental come to mind immediately. He seems to think of himself as some medical GOD and boy you better listen to him and not have a mind of your own. Do not dare question Dr. Anderson because if you do he might refuse to see you anymore - he actually "kicks" patients out of his office if they don't do whatever he says whenever he says. The entire office is a joke - some of the nurses are as bad as Dr. Anderson - huge egos and rude God-like attitudes. Most of their patients are elderly and that is the way they like them - meek and gullible with no mind or opinion of their own. I strongly discourage anyone to use Thedacare Internal Medicine in Encircle Health in Appleton,.
Dr. Anderson has provided me with excellent care. The majority of the time has been well care; including routine health checks. He has done a great job of follow up on anything found during these checks, which have thus far not resulted in further treatment, but show appropriate diligence. I have needed urgent care on a couple of occasions and he has always flexed schedules to get me in ASAP. He has also made calls to my home in the evening (unexpectedly) checking to make sure I was progressing as expected. I have found him to be a fine Doctor and a caring individual. I highly recommend Dr. Anderson.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1981
Central Iowa Health System
Dr. Jack C Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFox Valley Pulmonary Medicine Sc Appleton, 2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI
Dr. Jack C Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.